วันอังคารที่ 3 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Happy on Garmin 550 Zumo

Garmin Zumo 550 Zumo 550. Great product. I have had this item for a month now and have used both on my MC and in my truck. Love it. Garmin Zumo 550 works fine in both places, I had previous experience with both the Hertz Neverlost System and with Enterprise system so am familiar with the use of the GPS devices. I would strongly recommend. More than expected. This is an excellent companion for motorcycle drivers, in both, city and road use. Easy to operate with gloves, robust, precise, rapid recalculation, versatil also on car's use, with a lot of additional tools that allow easy communication between a driver (helmet bluetooth) and GPS and cellular phone. As a weak point, to south america users (in Brazil specially), I recommend be careful because the Garmin maps are imprecise; I got 100 meters of error in some regions of Brazil (like Parana's state). Howewer, Garmin Zumo 550 occurs with other GPS brands and even on Google Maps (on map view, but not on - real - satellite view!). I'm sure that is a map supplier problem. With another map supplier, works fine. Great navigator, marginal manual. The navigator itself works wonderfully. I couldn't be more satisfied with the performance. The directions have been very good and the text to voice has very clear pronounciations. The manual is another story. Most of what I've learned with regard to operation of the device has been by trial and error. This biggest headache I had was getting the device to give me voice navigation prompts to my headset with bluetooth. Eventually, I noticed that there was an audio button in the bluetooth settings and this allowed me to set Garmin Zumo 550 up correctly. There is nothing in the manual about the audio button. The manual is next to useless.

เพิ่มแผนที่และทิศทางไปสู่งานปาร์ตี้ของคุณ แสดงเส้นทาง!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template