วันศุกร์ที่ 13 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

PowerShot SD880IS 10MP Canon and me

Had camera for 6 weeks and Happy. Pros
- Excellent view finder/photo viewer screen. Very good resolutionon the display. The brightness of the screen adjusts based on situation. Easy to see images even for old eyes.

- I have quickly figured out key functions without reading directions (one of my buyer values.

- I like the zoom as you take the photo as well as the zoom on the resulting image.

- small enough to slide into my pocket like my Blackberry. However, the buttons are intuitive enough that I can operate the small camera.

- We had a nice (expensive) Nikon from about 7 years ago. Canon PowerShot SD880IS 10MP was going to cost $150 to fix. We decided to put money into new camera. This was a good choice. Cameras have improved a lot.

Cons

- Occasionally I accidentally navigate into a mode or function on the camera that I don't understand (partly my issues because I haven't read the manual). I simply turn the camera off and back on which gets me back to "normal" mode.



Best Camera Ever. I am a novice photogropher; taking pics of the kids and grandkids and various and sundry castles and cathedrals whilst on vacation; my recent camera (Nikon) was dropped, so bye bye to that; darling hubby bought me one for my birthday; oh dear, thought I, I will never get used to this fancy gadget. Much to my surprise, I found the camera very easy to use; while I am only 1/4 through the manual, everything that I try is very intuitive. I would strongly recommend this camera; I had not read anything when Canon PowerShot SD880IS 10MP arrived and before I knew Canon PowerShot SD880IS 10MP I was zooming, popping pictures here and there; taking pics in the dark; well I could go on all day. In a nutshell, this camera is awesome. Love it; buy it. Thanks, Joyce
Canon 890IS. I'm a retired photographer with more cameras than I thought I would ever need, but I always wanted a small camera for traveling. It's hard to drag along a D2x everywhere I go. Though this is not a D2x, for my needs Canon PowerShot SD880IS 10MP more than does the job. Sharpness is super for close up shots of people, or objects. Outdoors Canon PowerShot SD880IS 10MP also shines with great resolution, and contrast. Canon PowerShot SD880IS 10MP can be a simple as turning Canon PowerShot SD880IS 10MP on and shooting, or many menu options to cover most situations.

I have had two Kodak cameras, and this one blows them out of the water. My wife grabbed my 14 megapixel Kodak for herself. So I bought this camera after seeing how my daughters Canon 890IS worked. I'm very demanding when Canon PowerShot SD880IS 10MP comes to sharp pictures. This does the job, and is very small with lots of goodies to play with.

I love it..


Make the most of what you can do on your PC and the Web, just the way you want. Windows Live

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template