วันเสาร์ที่ 14 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Canon 10MP PowerShot SD790IS suck

great camera. I can't write a very technical review.  I just have to say that I love the camera.  Very easy to use and I just had pictures that I took enlarged to 16 by 20 posters.  Very happy with the results I like  Canon PowerShot SD790IS 10MP .
Cute camera, has issues. I bought this camera last week after quite a bit of research, but had problems with Canon PowerShot SD790IS 10MP almost immediately. After taking a few pics and turning the camera on and off a few times, the camera froze and wouldn't turn back on. I ejected and re-inserted the battery, which seemed to fix the problem. However, the camera got stuck "on" a few hours later - would continue to take pics but could not be turned off.

I haven't seen any other mention of this particular problem (only the 'fatal lens error'), so I'm going to exchange Canon PowerShot SD790IS 10MP for the same model. Would consider another model (especially Nikon) if these problems continue, but they are a little juvenile-looking.
I love this camera!!. I love this camera.  Canon PowerShot SD790IS 10MP was exactly what I was looking for.  The 10 megapixel quality is amazing.  The zoom works very nicely.  I also love the different picture modes that you can use for everything from sunsets, to foliage, to indoor.  The pictures come out looking beautiful.  Also, the slim body of the camera makes Canon PowerShot SD790IS 10MP very portable.  I highly suggest the Slim Kroo Case to go along with Canon PowerShot SD790IS 10MP as well :) I put Canon PowerShot SD790IS 10MP in that durable case, and carry Canon PowerShot SD790IS 10MP everywhere with me.


ดูส่วนอื่นๆ ของ Windows Live™ มากกว่าเมล–Windows Live™ เป็นยิ่งกว่ากล่องรับอีเมลของคุณ มากกว่าข้อความ

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template