วันเสาร์ที่ 14 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

10MP PowerShot SD880IS Canon Camera headache

I am a canon fan. But this camera is HORRIBLE. GRAINY, LOTS OF NOISE!! AVOID. Okay, i hate giving bad reviews. But i had a horrible experience with this camera. I bought sd880 for $259 in circuit city. Brought Canon PowerShot SD880IS 10MP Camera home and took some pics indoors and outdoors. Camera is easy to use. Wheel is very nice touch. But when i downloaded into computer and looked at full sized pics. There was a LOT of noise. I didnt expect this quality from canon. Everything seemed outta focus too.
Then i started reading reviews, and i found this to be known issue for this camera. I mean its a deal breaker. If picture quality is bad what good will 3 inch LCD, 4x zoom and wide angle lens do? I tried to decreasing the mega pixels and problem didnt get resolved. I also changed settings and tried every which way. LOTS of noise. grainy picture.
i couldnt believe that. I thought i got faulty camera. I did an exchange on circuit city. And that new camera had same problem. I gave up today and returned for 15% re-stocking fee.. What a disappointment. Clearly stay away from this camera UNLESS u dont mind grainy pics.. looks horrible.
Had camera for 6 weeks and Happy. Pros
- Excellent view finder/photo viewer screen.  Very good resolutionon the display.  The brightness of the screen adjusts based on situation.  Easy to see images even for old eyes.

- I have quickly figured out key functions without reading directions (one of my buyer values.

- I like the zoom as you take the photo as well as the zoom on the resulting image.

- small enough to slide into my pocket like my Blackberry.  However, the buttons are intuitive enough that I can operate the small camera.

- We had a nice (expensive) Nikon from about 7 years ago.  Canon PowerShot SD880IS 10MP Camera was going to cost $150 to fix.  We decided to put money into new camera.  This was a good choice.  Cameras have improved a lot.

Cons

- Occasionally I accidentally navigate into a mode or function on the camera that I don't understand (partly my issues because I haven't read the manual).  I simply turn the camera off and back on which gets me back to "normal" mode.



Great Group Pictures. Easy to use. The wide angle lenes produces great picture of people in a group. The 3" screen is great for viewing pictures.  I enjoy  Canon PowerShot SD880IS 10MP Camera .



ดูส่วนอื่นๆ ของ Windows Live™ มากกว่าเมล–Windows Live™ เป็นยิ่งกว่ากล่องรับอีเมลของคุณ มากกว่าข้อความ

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template