วันเสาร์ที่ 14 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Canon 8MP PowerShot SD1100IS result

Awesome Camera!!. We took Canon PowerShot SD1100IS 8MP camera on vacation, and the shots we got looked professional. Very user-friendly. The "kids and pets" setting lets you take great pictures even when there is a lot of activity- no blurs. My sister-in-law is a semi-professional photographer, and she is now going to buy one after seeing how fantastic our photos came out. I highly recommend Canon PowerShot SD1100IS 8MP camera!!
Camera purchase review. Excellent service. Very pleased. This was my first purchase, but Canon PowerShot SD1100IS 8MP won't be my last. Will definitely order from them again.
Perfect Camera For Lots Of Different Uses!. I ruined my `Nikon 7900' 7.0 megapixel camera after three great years by getting Canon PowerShot SD1100IS 8MP wet.  This was upsetting as I had the SCUBA encasement for that model and a ton of accessories.  My nephew turned me onto the `Canon SD1100' (as Canon PowerShot SD1100IS 8MP also has an optional SCUBA encasement) and I am very happy.

It has one more megapixel (8.0) capacity for crisper pictures (up to 16 X 22 prints), a larger 2.5-inch LCD monitor and tons of extras.  There is an "Optical Image Stabilizer" which reduces the blur of any camera movement, even with low light.  There is also a cool feature called, "Face Detection WB" which means the camera concentrates upon faces, then Canon PowerShot SD1100IS 8MP calculates "white balance" for the best colors and tones.  You can also just select ONE face among the group to highlight (think Birthday parties)!

There is a cool "red-eye" correction that identifies and corrects red-eye when pictures are taken.  You can also later detect and correct "red-eye" during image playback.

The camera is smaller and thinner than my previous Nikon and Canon PowerShot SD1100IS 8MP fits very easily into any pocket (be careful!).  It's quick, easy and responds readily.  Canon PowerShot SD1100IS 8MP is a great value for the price.  The pictures are just as good (maybe better) than my old camera.  I can't wait to go diving now so I can try the underwater encasement (accessory).  You can also buy a less expensive underwater encasement accessory for up to 15 feet of depth for snorkeling and there is a waterproof encasement accessory for rainy day shooting.




เพิ่มแผนที่และทิศทางไปสู่งานปาร์ตี้ของคุณ แสดงเส้นทาง!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template