วันจันทร์ที่ 16 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Focus on 10MP camera SD890IS PowerShot Canon

Great little camera. I bought this camera after my larger SLR was stolen out of my car. I wanted something with image stabilization, lots of megapixels, and as much optical zoom as I could afford. This camera really has Canon PowerShot SD890IS 10MP camera all. I'm really impressed with the amount of zoom it's got for a camera of its size.
AWESOME !!! :))))). Canon PowerShot SD890IS 10MP camera camera is awesome!!! I'm so glad that I decided to purchase Canon PowerShot SD890IS 10MP camera one. The quality of photos is excellent!!! I recommend Canon PowerShot SD890IS 10MP camera product to everybody who content a quality and precision. You won't have to be professional photographers when you decide to choose Canon PowerShot SD890IS 10MP camera kind of Canon's model!!!

890 0903. The SD890IS is my fourth Cannon digital. I am particularly pleased. I am testing Canon PowerShot SD890IS 10MP camera on a three week ski trip. Features such as "Snow" and Anti- Shake work better than expected. I have used the "Continuous" for recording fast moving skiing with very nice results. I have created several impressive "Stitched" mountain panorama.
Only short fall is camera surface is very slick and hard to handle with cold fingers. A textured surface would be a big improvement.

We are very happy that we again choose Canon.

Bob


ดูส่วนอื่นๆ ของ Windows Live™ มากกว่าเมล–Windows Live™ เป็นยิ่งกว่ากล่องรับอีเมลของคุณ มากกว่าข้อความ

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template