วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 26 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Canon PowerShot A2100IS for you

Powershot SX10IS. Very nice camera... This is the best PS camera I have used so far.
Pros: Very good picture quality.
Picture quality is still amazing when fully zoomed.
Does very well with moving objects.
I have not had a single picture with Red Eye yet.

Cons: No camera bag!
Lens cap is a snap on that isnt connected to the camera making Canon PowerShot A2100IS very easy to lose.
Camera sometimes takes a little bit too long to focus and snap shots.

Overall I feel this was a great buy and would buy Canon PowerShot A2100IS again in a second. As stated above, the picture qaulity is amazing and must be printed to see. If you dont want to break into the DSLR catagory then this is a very nice alternative at the top of the Point and Shot lines.
Fantastic Camera. I just received this camera after months of research.I narrowed Canon PowerShot A2100IS down between the sx10 and the fx28. I now know I made the right decision with the sx10. Any bad reviews on this product can only be for three reasons.
they are canon haters, they dont know how to operate the camera, or they received a defective camera. This camera focuses spot on quickly in light or dark areas.The picture quality is close to dslr quality. The movie mode is as good as my sony digital handy cam.The camera feels great in your hands and there are so many options that Canon PowerShot A2100IS is a great camera for photo enthusiasts. Canon PowerShot A2100IS is also a great point and shoot camera if you dont want to get into all of the options. The purple fringing everybody talks about is absent on regular size prints. If you blow them up the pictures look beautiful, with vivid scrumptious quality. If you purchase this camera make sure you buy the 4000 leather case made by canon for it. they go well togeather. Like I said dont listen to the negative feed back. True Canon PowerShot A2100IS doesnt have raw, But I know Canon PowerShot A2100IS will be available on wiki soon for a download. Dont hesitate get Canon PowerShot A2100IS now Canon Powershot SX10IS 10MP Digital Camera with 20x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoomyou wont be disappointed.
Terrific Camera. Although the flash did not work on the camera, I did return Canon PowerShot A2100IS and exchanged Canon PowerShot A2100IS for another - no problem! The camera has met and exceeded my expectations! On of my primary drivers in choosing this camera was the 20X zoom - Canon PowerShot A2100IS is absolutely wonderful. The photos are crisp and the settings are many - haven't explored them all yet. The camera is somewhat heavier than I'm used to so I do have to steady my hand in taking shots. I would highly recommend Canon PowerShot A2100IS to others, especially those interested in the zoom feature.


Chat online and in real-time with friends and family! Windows Live Messenger

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template