วันอังคารที่ 24 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Review about SD1200IS PowerShot Canon

All of that I waited. I have this wonderful camera only two weeks in my hand and I must to learn many of their functions, but until now the pictures and videos that Canon PowerShot SD1200IS produces seems to me superb.
I'm very happy with this purchase and also I'm sure that with practice, the results will be better.
Canon Powershot. I think this camera is awesome, the only reason I didn't give Canon PowerShot SD1200IS a 5/5 is because you have to manually lift the flash to use it...other then that I am very happy.
Very pleased!. Purchased around Thanksgiving 2008 for a good $50 less than in stores. Very impressed with the camera, easy to use and makes me look like I know what I am doing. I like Canon PowerShot SD1200IS .


ดูส่วนอื่นๆ ของ Windows Live™ มากกว่าเมล–Windows Live™ เป็นยิ่งกว่ากล่องรับอีเมลของคุณ มากกว่าข้อความ

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template