วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Digital PowerShot SD780IS Canon Camera MP 12.1 change

Great Camera. I am not a professional photographer by any means, but am very handy with electronics. I wanted to get a "very nice" camera, but one that I would also be able to use. I purchased this camera the day before leaving to Thailand on my honeymoon. Canon PowerShot SD780IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera was great, and the pictures (about 3000 over two weeks) turned out great! Canon PowerShot SD780IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera was easy to use, durable and the pictures came out crystal clear. I read the manual over the 20+ hour flight and learned a lot about the features of the camera. Canon PowerShot SD780IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera was comfortable in my hands, and I even taught my technologically deficient wife how to use Canon PowerShot SD780IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera once I was comfortable with Canon PowerShot SD780IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera myself! The pictures from our honeymoon were applied to my slideshow screen saver on my computer and as my friends looked at them, they thought the pictures looked like post cards, and didn't believe that we took the pictures and figured that the screen saver came standard on the computer!

I will say this, originally I figured that the screen would have live viewing and you would not be forced to look through the eye piece (similar to most point-and-shoot cameras of today). However, Canon PowerShot SD780IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera was not as annoying as I thought, and I'm not certain if any higher end SLR cameras have this feature (or at least any under $1000). Aside from that, the camera was great, pictures were great, and Canon PowerShot SD780IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera was easy to use! I'm sure that there are 100's of features I'm not sure of how to use, but if I have up to it, I'm sure that I can figure Canon PowerShot SD780IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera out. The manual constantly said that it's easier to use the automatic focus options, which I did, and had no complaints!

I would recommend this camera to anyone that likes to vacation, or has children in sports and wants to take great pictures. This camera is one of the most recent to come out. And I cannot wait to get a higher zoom lens and a wide angle lens for Christmas!

Hope this helps to the amateurs out there!
Piece of junk. Had focus issues for the whole three months I used Canon PowerShot SD780IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera and slowly degraded. Then one day while taking a continuous shot photoshoot, the thing wouldn't go into focus anymore and finally the reflex mirror became loose. You can't do much with half a picture
Great camera!. There are plenty of reviews on the net. Just my 2 cents.
1. Stock battery is great - just came from Xmas party - more than 1000 RAW shots. 1/3 of them - w/flash. Battery is still alive!
2. Live view - not necessary, but great feature. Try to shoot something 2" from the floor or 2' above you. Love it!
3. Canon PowerShot SD780IS 12.1 MP Digital Camera is lightweight. Your neck and back will thank you!

If you think about Nikon D60 - come to the store and compare them. D60 has better viewfinder, but overall I like XSi more, but it's up to you.

You'll not regret.


Chat online and in real-time with friends and family! Windows Live Messenger

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template