วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

MP Canon Blue A480 Camera 10 Navy ok or not

Canon PowerShot A470. A really great camera,for a first time user. Canon A480 10 MP Camera Navy Blue is easy to use although Canon A480 10 MP Camera Navy Blue takes a little while to get used to how to operate and select the features. Stay away from the "Format" section - this will delete all your pictures. Also, you will need to buy a new memory card, preferably a 1G, as the one that comes with the camera only holds about 15 pictures. But other than these need to know tips you will enjoy using this camera. Canon A480 10 MP Camera Navy Blue will be good to buy a camera case as Canon A480 10 MP Camera Navy Blue doesn't come with one and you will need something to protect your camera as you carry Canon A480 10 MP Camera Navy Blue around.
Canon Camera- Awesome!. Really great camera. Canon A480 10 MP Camera Navy Blue has a big display screen, great photo quality, and is very easy to use. The camera is light and compact, but not so small I would misplace it, and Canon A480 10 MP Camera Navy Blue fits well and comfortably in my hand. I would recommend this camera to anyone looking for a great, high-quality product for an affordable price.
Good overall camera. I purchased this camera with my summer trips in mind. I picked Canon A480 10 MP Camera Navy Blue mainly because of the price - I'm not a real camera junkie. I found that on the whole Canon A480 10 MP Camera Navy Blue operates very well. The only problem I have is that Canon A480 10 MP Camera Navy Blue tends to get blurry in action shots, or if you zoom in too close. I also found that my sister, who has a Nikon camera, has pictures that are sharper and have a better quality. For the price, though, you can't get a better camera.


แบ่งปันรูปถ่ายกันอย่างง่ายดายด้วย Windows Live™ Photos ลากแล้วปล่อย

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template