วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 26 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Information about Canon SD1200IS Pink PowerShot

Great features, image quality issues. This is my third Canon and i was really looking forward to having all the latest tech updates in this model. However when taking pictures i noticed a certain softness in the focusing and quality seemed kind of grainy when viewed at %100. I compared identical pictures taken to with my old SD700IS and they were noticeably clearer and less noisy. I even compared them at similar resolution with no improvement. I even used a tripod and tried various exposure settings to see if i could make a difference. Maybe its a software thing or they are using different algorithms cause i noticed similar complaints from other users. I might try to order another one to see if Canon PowerShot SD1200IS Pink was just a fluke. At least i got a full refund. Good luck!
met my expectations and more. I owned an early canon digital and was interested in updating. After doing a lot of research, I settled on another canon. I was looking for wide angle, image stabilization and shooting speed. The SD880 did Canon PowerShot SD1200IS Pink all as well as provide a wonderful viewfinder. So far,after a month, I totally satisfied with the camera.
Takes expert photos so I don't have to. I asked a professional photojournalist for a recommended camera and found her advice was perfect. Canon PowerShot SD1200IS Pink takes expert photos so I don't have to. I just point and shoot. Canon PowerShot SD1200IS Pink knows to focus on the faces and adjust for indoor lighting. And the photo files are 4mg so I can blow them up big which I sometimes have to do. A cool feature is when taking a self-timed picture, you can set Canon PowerShot SD1200IS Pink to take 3 photos in a row. This was great for the holidays, taking a family portrait of 15 of us. Canon PowerShot SD1200IS Pink increased our chances of getting everyone smiling. A great camera!


แบ่งปันรูปถ่ายกันอย่างง่ายดายด้วย Windows Live™ Photos ลากแล้วปล่อย

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template