วันอังคารที่ 24 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

SD1200IS Canon PowerShot Silver line

Everything I was looking for in a camera. I was looking for three features in a camera. I wanted a better than 4X optical zoom, a camera that records quality video (30fps with this camera), and replaceable 2AA batteries. I want to be able to swap out dead batteries instead of looking for someplace to charge them when I am in the woods. I am very happy with this camera. Canon PowerShot SD1200IS Silver is larger than most compacts and smaller than a SLR type camera. Happy medium.

Checked out in the store, now I want it!. I just saw this camera at a local store. I am looking to replace my Canon S5iS, which has horrible lag time for focusing with a flash... This one did much better in that department; still not super fast, but if you want that you have to get an SLR.

The really cool thing I wanted to mention is the impressive macro feature. The saleswoman held Canon PowerShot SD1200IS Silver so that Canon PowerShot SD1200IS Silver was touching my engagement ring, and then so that Canon PowerShot SD1200IS Silver was touching a key ring, and Canon PowerShot SD1200IS Silver was able to focus on my ring band and on the key itself that close. That to me is awesome! I use to work at said camera store and played with all of the cameras' features. This one surpassed all of the ones I tested.

Also, Canon PowerShot SD1200IS Silver has a nice big screen, although a viewfinder would be nice for backup. However that would cut down on the screen size.

Another nice thing is Canon PowerShot SD1200IS Silver takes 2 AAs, not 4 like my existing Canon. Overall Canon PowerShot SD1200IS Silver is a great camera- Canon PowerShot SD1200IS Silver even has manual modes on the dial which is always nice if you know what you're doing with them =)

I'd highly recommend it, but since I don't own Canon PowerShot SD1200IS Silver yet I only gave Canon PowerShot SD1200IS Silver 4 stars, incase I am missing a negative...
Nice Camera. I would rather see the worthiness of the product I bought. The money I paid and the quality of product. So , I never expect to have $1000-camera quality from the machine I paid around $200. Comparing apples to apples.

So, Canon Powershot SX110IS 9MP Digital Camera is in that sense much better then the cameras in that range.

Nice looking, good quality point-and-shoot type camera which is good/fast/easy for family use.
I recommend Canon PowerShot SD1200IS Silver for the people who are not professional photography and would not want Canon PowerShot SD1200IS Silver miss the beauty of life.



Chat online and in real-time with friends and family! Windows Live Messenger

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template