วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Canon Rechargeable Battery CBK4-300 to you

Canon AA Battery recharger. Works great! Best to own 8 AA rechargable batteries so you always have 4 to change out. I love Canon CBK4-300 Rechargeable Battery .
Excellent battery life. The batteries included last quite a long while. I took my camera for a vacation trip, taking a TON of vidoes and over 500 snapshots. Even while keeping my Cannon S5IS turned on, with screen, these batteries lasted all day, every day. I only needed to charge Canon CBK4-300 Rechargeable Battery once in two days of active shooting, as well as uploading and reviewing time. My only complaint is the charger takes a while to recharge the batteries. Still, these are some of the best batteries i've used with my cannon S5 camera.
Love the Charger. Canon CBK4-300 Rechargeable Battery charger works great. The batteries stay charged longer than I ever expected. Canon CBK4-300 Rechargeable Battery is a must have for your Canon camera.


Chat online and in real-time with friends and family! Windows Live Messenger

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template