วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 26 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

I like PowerShot Orange A470 Canon

It is almost as small as the Olympus XA2. I bought this camera after my hospital decided to go to a digital camera for wound documentation, after polaroid decided to quit making instant film for its cameras. The camera they decided to adopt was this one. I had my doubts, but after having used it, I really started to like it, and bought one for myself. Canon PowerShot A470 Orange is compact, uses AA batteries, and has a supermacro feature. The only bad thing is that there is no flash, or I haven't figured out how to use the flash while doing supermacro. Without a tripod, and no flash, not all of the shots could be held still enough in supermacro for sharp shots. I finally figured out how to use a LED pen flashlight to provide enough light for faster shutters peeds in super macro handheld shots. The images are clear and sharp. From Amazon I took advantage of the 2 GB SD card for free. I have yet to fill one up. This is the camera that goes with me all of the time. A great camera for not so much dough for those of us that like macro shots.
Great small and simple camera. We bought this camera for our daughter (< 10 year old). So far, nothing to complain about. Very simple to use, good quality pictures, small enough to fit in a pocket. And she has not broken Canon PowerShot A470 Orange yet.
Great deal for the money. I hate to say it, but you don't need to spend a lot to take acceptable pictures. The camera seems to do well in all lighting conditions and I've barely used the special modes. By the way, Canon PowerShot A470 Orange comes with 2 AA batteries and a 32MB card (at least you can take a few shots as soon as you open the box). I bought Canon PowerShot A470 Orange for under $110 with a free 2 GB card from Amazon. Great gift for kids or elderly parents.


ดูส่วนอื่นๆ ของ Windows Live™ มากกว่าเมล–Windows Live™ เป็นยิ่งกว่ากล่องรับอีเมลของคุณ มากกว่าข้อความ

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template