วันเสาร์ที่ 28 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Canon PowerShot SD960IS Silver - No such luck for me.

I want to love this camera so much, it hurts to return it!! For the first time, there is a PS that all controls laid out just right, with all the dials and buttons just like I wanted. But big disappointment:

1. Images are too soft. It did not matter what I did, tweaking it to the max, the G10 produces worse images than my old Canon A620. There is fair amount of noise too at any ISO speed.
2. Shot to shot time is too long. I can probably live with this, but again, I am not happy with the images.

I love how it feels in my hand and the all the features that come with it. I read a lot of reviews and everyone loved it. What's wrong with mine? Was I the unlucky one who got a bad copy?
Canon PowerShot SD960IS Silver

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template