วันเสาร์ที่ 21 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Battery CBK4-300 Rechargeable Canon run out

Great Product. I recently bought a Canon S3 IS camera and was pleased to note that Canon CBK4-300 Rechargeable Battery uses AA batteries rather than the costly rechargeable batteries I had in my Canon G2 (about $50 per). I didn't however want to go to the expense and bother of constantly having to replace AA batteries. I was delighted to find this rechargeable option and purchased. To date, Canon CBK4-300 Rechargeable Battery works great. I can use rechargeable batteries most of the time and have non-rechargeable batteries for emergencies (e.g., trips) Great find and purchase. Good value
Wonderful product, but pricey. This is an absolutely wonderful product if you don't mind the fairly high price. If you've done any research, you already know that there are similar products available for less. I own the Canon PowerShot S5 IS and Canon CBK4-300 Rechargeable Battery (and other Canon cameras) run on any brand of AA batteries.

These batteries do seem to have a very long life in between charges. Occasionally I won't have any other choice but to purchase regular batteries when I'm out and I'm desperate and Canon CBK4-300 Rechargeable Battery always seems like they die much more quickly than when I have the Canon batteries in the camera.

Bottom line: I'm very happy with these batteries and you will be too.
Excellent battery life. The batteries included last quite a long while. I took my camera for a vacation trip, taking a TON of vidoes and over 500 snapshots. Even while keeping my Cannon S5IS turned on, with screen, these batteries lasted all day, every day. I only needed to charge Canon CBK4-300 Rechargeable Battery once in two days of active shooting, as well as uploading and reviewing time. My only complaint is the charger takes a while to recharge the batteries. Still, these are some of the best batteries i've used with my cannon S5 camera.


แบ่งปันรูปถ่ายกันอย่างง่ายดายด้วย Windows Live™ Photos ลากแล้วปล่อย

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template