วันเสาร์ที่ 21 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

10 mp a480 canon powershot and you

I love my new toy!!!. After much research, canon powershot a480 10 mp little camera stood out. The images that come from canon powershot a480 10 mp camera are remarkable. The colors are amazing and I've been playing around with all of the different settings. I took a picture of my dog barking under the pets and kids setting and the picture of him was so clear and sharp. Absolutely nothing was blurred in the shot and the detail in the photo was fantastic! I can't wait to take canon powershot a480 10 mp on vacation with me. Now only if I can get my canon printer to live up to its standards! Excellent Camera - Image Stabilization - Great Price - 5/5. I lost my older SD1100is due to my carelessness and thus had to come and buy another. I refuse to replace canon powershot a480 10 mp with anything else out there. The 1100is is the smallest digital camera with all of the features that Canon provides in this price range. $159 bucks gets you an excellent device with 8mp and image stabilization. Honestly, if you are printing small images 4x6 or 5x7 then 4-5mega pixels is all you will ever need. Canon on this camera kept the 8mp but incorporated some awesome features. My family uses this camera on a regular basis and apart from the occasional red-eye, we have no issues. Did you know that you can actually view the pictures on the camera and remove red-eye before you transfer them to your computer? Awesome feature again. The zoom on the camera and the flash are plentiful and in my opinion do an excellent job for general day to day photography. This is not a professionals digital camera...but I would not be surprised if some of them had one in their bag for occasional light duty work. I wont go into details about what is in the box, etc...as that can be found on the product page. One other thing I would like to recommend, is the EYE-FI SD Cards....we use a 2gb version that allows for wireless uploads to your computer and various image sharing websites....its a must buy. Why I recommend canon powershot a480 10 mp with this camera is that I have seen very little to no battery drain when the Eye-Fi card is uploading images to the computer via our wireless network or from hotspots in airports/McDonalds etc... See my review: http://www.amazon.com/review/product/B001ACXHXE/ref=cm_cr_pr_recent?_encoding=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending Enjoy. Just what I wanted in a small camera. I bought this because I wanted a small digital camera for basic everyday pictures and canon powershot a480 10 mp has been great. canon powershot a480 10 mp takes good shots, is easy to take places (it fits in the cell phone pocket of my purse) and is easy to use. The battery life is awesome, I have only had to charge canon powershot a480 10 mp once in the last three weeks, and I have taken tons of pictures. The only drawback is the memory card that comes with canon powershot a480 10 mp only holds 13 pictures, so I upgraded canon powershot a480 10 mp to a 2G one that will hold hundreds. Love this camera! Have noticed many other people with the same one, and the love canon powershot a480 10 mp too

Chat online and in real-time with friends and family! Windows Live Messenger

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template