วันศุกร์ที่ 20 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Details about PowerShot 12 Canon MP SX200IS

Excellent Point & Shoot. As the satisfied owner of a Nikon digital SLR, I originally purchased the Nikon P5100 point & shoot as a holiday gift, but soon found that sluggish low-light focusing was a problem with that model. I returned the Nikon and replaced Canon PowerShot SX200IS 12 MP with the Canon SD950IS. I couldn't be more pleased with the unit. Canon PowerShot SX200IS 12 MP has a solid feel, excellent fit & finish (I like the durable titanium shell), excellent resolution on the 2.5 inch LCD and takes terrific shots right out of the box. Canon packs a LOT of technology into a very small package. The enclosed 32MB memory card will get you up and running, but only holds about 10 high-resolution shots, so you'll want to upgrade to a 2-4GB. It's not a replacement for a quality SLR, but Canon PowerShot SX200IS 12 MP does a terrific job as a convenient, compact, high-quality point & shoot. I hightly recommend it.
Nearly perfect compact point and shoot camera - and more!. I'm a Canon convert with this camera. I've had several small point and shoot cameras - this is hands-down the best I've owned. The previous one had some serious issues with the images, they were over-processed - detail was fuzzed out and there was nothing you could do about it. Some of the megapixel race cameras (that was 10mp) have issues because of that in-camera processing. This Canon has absolutely excellent quality images, and the camera is everything I could hope for in a camera this size. I'm amazed how well the SD950 captures the essence of light - previous cameras have been a compromise but this camera captures sunsets, clouds, vegetation, people with life-like colors. The face recognition technology makes amazingly good people shots. I like the tiny format for being able to take Canon PowerShot SX200IS 12 MP with me all the time - I can bring my DSLR on planned outings, but the little Canon is always ready.

I have pretty big hands and this camera is easy for me to grip and handle - other reviews noted this and they are absolutely correct. Canon PowerShot SX200IS 12 MP looks sleek and smooth, but it's nearly perfect in terms of gripping Canon PowerShot SX200IS 12 MP and controlling it.

All-in-all, this seems to be the nearly perfect shirt pocket point and shoot camera!

Pros:

Pocketable, viewfinder (small but better than not having one), bright and wide view LCD display, intuitive simple controls, nice telephoto zoom, image stabilization, easy menu operation, automatic modes almost always capture what you want, excellent - especially for a 12mp camera - images, superb movie mode, decent album and editing software, easy downloading.

Cons:

Limited manual operation, while shooting, thumb can open battery door if you're not careful, USB door barely opens enough to get plug in.
A happy customer. Canon PowerShot SX200IS 12 MP is the third Cannon I've bought over the years, and I'm very pleased with it, as always.


Make the most of what you can do on your PC and the Web, just the way you want. Windows Live

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template