วันจันทร์ที่ 16 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

PowerShot A470 7.1MP Canon answer

Really nice camera. Bought Canon PowerShot A470 7.1MP camera so I could take good pictures while on vacation. The pictues came out clear, the face detection feature is cool and everything has been going well with my new camera.
Great small and simple camera. We bought this camera for our daughter (< 10 year old). So far, nothing to complain about. Very simple to use, good quality pictures, small enough to fit in a pocket. And she has not broken Canon PowerShot A470 7.1MP yet.
I love this thing. I'm not a fancy photographer, I just want to point and click. This baby is easy to use and powerful enough for everyday shots. Canon PowerShot A470 7.1MP replaces a PowerShot 2MP so the detail in my images is a real step up for me. Also, I usually don't care about a gadget's aesthetics vs its utility, but I love that it's cute and shiny. :D Looks great IRL. Adorama Camera delivered fast in perfect condition at a great price.


ดูส่วนอื่นๆ ของ Windows Live™ มากกว่าเมล–Windows Live™ เป็นยิ่งกว่ากล่องรับอีเมลของคุณ มากกว่าข้อความ

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template