วันจันทร์ที่ 16 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Canon Battery NB-2LH Rechargeable must go on

Canon NB-2LH. I bought a non-Canon battery the first time. Canon NB-2LH Rechargeable Battery didn't last even a year. My original camera battery was a Canon NB-LH and I've had NO problems with it. Thus, I was willing to pay more and get quality over price. Got the product very quick with no problems.
Get this Original batteries, Not a generic one.......... I love this original batteries from canon. I have bought a expensive genric one from best buy and now Canon NB-2LH Rechargeable Battery wouldn't even charge. Don't ever buy genric brand batteries for your camera, camcorder, etc.. Just get the original one, even if Canon NB-2LH Rechargeable Battery cost you just a little more.....
Canon NB-2LH. These batteries last forever. i've taken hundreds of shot and it's still not dead. I'm an amature photographer and i take a lot of pics and i dont have to charge these for like a week or two. recommened to anyone who wants a long battery I like Canon NB-2LH Rechargeable Battery .


แบ่งปันรูปถ่ายกันอย่างง่ายดายด้วย Windows Live™ Photos ลากแล้วปล่อย

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template