วันพุธที่ 18 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

10MP Purple Canon A1000IS must go on

Camera review. The Canon camera is easy to use with reasonable quality phots. A user friendly little tool. I enjoy Canon A1000IS 10MP Purple .
Easy to use and excellent photos. Canon A1000IS 10MP Purple Canon A1000IS if just want I needed and looked for. It's easy to use for taking shots for a book I'm writing in dark and light situations. I find it's difficult to work the battery hold and sometimes can't open the cover easily. Otherwise, no complaints. I recommend Canon A1000IS 10MP Purple cameera for many kinds of uses.
It's An Excellent Camera, but.... Canon A1000IS 10MP Purple is an excellent camera for the price, but I was a little disappointed about one thing and pleasantly surprised about another thing.

I was disappointed that I couldn't manually focus as I could do with the Canon a510 that I purchased 3 1/2 years ago. Canon A1000IS 10MP Purple is especially helpful in low light situations. It's also nice to be able to check whether or not the auto-focus has focused properly...You can set the A1000 to "macro", "normal" and "infinity", but from there you have to hope that the auto-focus worked properly.

I was pleasantly surprised that the aperture automatically adjusted to the changing light conditions in the movie mode. You can also lighten or darken the light reading in the movie mode, but if you do this, the aperture won't adjust to changing light conditions as you make a video.

The camera is small enough to fit in a small case or pocket or pocketbook.




ดูส่วนอื่นๆ ของ Windows Live™ มากกว่าเมล–Windows Live™ เป็นยิ่งกว่ากล่องรับอีเมลของคุณ มากกว่าข้อความ

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template