วันศุกร์ที่ 20 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

D10 MP 12.1 PowerShot Canon change

By far, the best camera I've ever bought (opinion after 2 months of heavy use). First of all, let me address one of the major complaints about this camera: low light AF hunting. I've never had a digital camera that did NOT have trouble getting its focus in low light. The Canon XTi has the problem, my Minolta digital had the problem and, from what I've read the Olympus E510 and Nikon D60 also have that problem. But with the P5100 there are ways around Canon PowerShot D10 12.1 MP using the landscape setting.

The other problem, much discussed, is the noise factor. If you are seriously thinking about this camera and like low light photography, as I do, then I would suggest you go to this Flickr link and have a look at how capable the P5100 truly is in low light situations. Noise is not a factor if the settings are correct.

I bought this looking for a camera capable of doing film-like work (or as close as possible)with a very small body. That does not mean I am necessarily looking for razor-sharp resolution (though you do get that with this fine Nikkor lens). I wanted a certain "look" to the photographs that this camera can indeed produce.

No RAW? Who cares! I don't do PS anyway and would rather have an excellent camera that takes great photographs in the first place and doesn't require the use of RAW and hours slaving away over Photo Shop rebuilding a flawed photograph piece by piece. No thank you. If that appeals to you then get the G9 or G10, but don't try to put Canon PowerShot D10 12.1 MP in your pocket! But if you want what is, IMHO, a better camera and lens to use on site and get Canon PowerShot D10 12.1 MP right the first time, on location, then this is a better choice. Have a look at this link to see the P5100's low light capability and film-like qualities: http://www.flickr.com/photos/atemzeit/2312242297/
or this:
www.flickr.com/photos/atemzeit/276954369/sizes/o/in/set-72157594379505014/

Or here to see its beautiful bokeh: http://www.flickr.com/photos/soul-san/2585370492/

And bear in mind that this camera does this with 12.1 pixels on a tiny little sensor. How? The secret is the custom application of the EXPEED digital image processing engine. Something the G9 and G10 don't have. You get the advantages of a huge pixel count (on a small sensor) but without the excessive noise found on cameras not possessing such a capable processing engine. And, regarding the G9 and G10, not only is this camera much smaller but the build is far better and Canon PowerShot D10 12.1 MP has a hard substantial feel, thanks in part to the magnesium body.

If you want to reduce the pixel count on your sensor to increase the dynamic range this camera can do that. Canon PowerShot D10 12.1 MP can be reduced to 8M, 5M, 3M, 2M or 1M. Also, how many digital cameras these days offer ISO settings of 64 and 100? This one does.

But, for me, all Canon PowerShot D10 12.1 MP boils down to is this: is this camera able to deliver the look you are searching for or not? If you like what you see when you brouse Flickr then give Canon PowerShot D10 12.1 MP a try. If you don't like what you see, give Canon PowerShot D10 12.1 MP a pass. The proof is in the pudding and you can read ten different reviews and everyone says something different. So just go by the results you can see on the net.

This review is my opinion only and, as I said, you can certainly find people who do not agree with me about this. I read many reviews and finally just decided to peruse Flickr to see actual results. So don't take my word for it, look for yourself.
My best purchase ever. I bought this camera, Canon PowerShot D10 12.1 MP was the best purchase I ever did, I want to thanks every review I read before the purchase, I read one about the slow process when you take a picture, I went "Ohh what I did", I read Canon PowerShot D10 12.1 MP after I bought Canon PowerShot D10 12.1 MP and before I received it, but when I shot at 12M with all features at high and with a regular SD card, Canon PowerShot D10 12.1 MP was quite quick in my opinion, I don't know if he was comparing Canon PowerShot D10 12.1 MP with another camera, taking videos is good with this cam, and pictures are great, this camera for the price is a most!!! I recommend Canon PowerShot D10 12.1 MP 100%
LOVE LOVE LOVE This camera!!!. Ok so my last camera was a Nikon 3200 which we loved but the shutterspeed was slow and Canon PowerShot D10 12.1 MP was just a little outdated. We decided Canon PowerShot D10 12.1 MP was time for a new camera so we went to the store and ended up with an Olympus 1000 (great sale price). We got home and after we used Canon PowerShot D10 12.1 MP a couple of times we realy didn't like the camera because many pictures were blurred and just not very clear. So we sold the Olympus and splurged and got this camera. This camera is worth every penny! The pictures are so clear and the camera is actually much easier to use than I thought Canon PowerShot D10 12.1 MP would be. We took a picture of our ceiling fan while Canon PowerShot D10 12.1 MP was on high just to see how Canon PowerShot D10 12.1 MP would turn out and in the picture Canon PowerShot D10 12.1 MP is as clear as if the fan was off. This is an amazing camera with awesome features and my husband and I are both blown away by the picture quality. We can't wait to get outside and use the camera to try all the features.


แบ่งปันรูปถ่ายกันอย่างง่ายดายด้วย Windows Live™ Photos ลากแล้วปล่อย

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template