วันจันทร์ที่ 16 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Is PowerShot Digital Canon Camera A470 7MP suck?

PDA. After less than a month and about 400 pictures took it, I got a "Lens error, restart camera" (not the first one with this problem Canon should know about Canon PowerShot A470 7MP Digital Camera so far). Without any drop or hitting the camera. I was on trip mad to not viable to take more pictures. There is no international warranty.
NIMBLE FINGERS. I PURCHASED THIS CAMERA FOR MY VACATION IN JULY AND I HAVE REALLY LIKED Canon PowerShot A470 7MP Digital Camera FOR THE MOST PART. MY ONLY REAL COMPLAINT IS THAT THE BATTERY & SD CARD COMPARTMENT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO OPEN. I AM 66-YRS OLD AND MY FINGERS DON'T WORK SO WELL TO OPEN THIS AREA UP. OTHERWISE I REALLY DON'T SEE ANY OTHER REASON TO COMPLAIN.
Great camera at a great price !. This camera is really sharp looking in Orange
and easy to spot ! Canon PowerShot A470 7MP Digital Camera has all the features I
was looking for in my price range. And of course
it is Canon quality.


Chat online and in real-time with friends and family! Windows Live Messenger

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template