วันจันทร์ที่ 16 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

10MP Canon Powershot A1000IS happy

Just what I needed. I wanted a optical view finder because I couldn't see what I was taking a picture of. The next thing I wanted was a 10 Megapixel because I love taking close up photos. 3rd,thing I wanted was a larger optical zoom, so now I am very happy. I like Canon Powershot A1000IS 10MP .
as promised. Canon Powershot A1000IS 10MP product performs as advertised. Canon Powershot A1000IS 10MP is an upgrade of my previous Canon (PowerShot A530)--I have never been disappointed by a Canon photo product. Canon Powershot A1000IS 10MP one arrived in perfect condition, and I have been able to simply and successfully connect via the same USB cable to the existing Canon download program/software, which works just fine. I'm exploring the newer camera features, though I'm not much of a photographer, more like a snapshot devotee. Camera is easy, but also offers some more complicated functions for those folks who are so inclined.
cannon . great camera, good price. Two of the sites were con artists , offered low prices, if you ordered attachments. no deal otherwise. Also said camera was a grey market camera and had to be sent back to Japan for any warranty work. I like Canon Powershot A1000IS 10MP .


Chat online and in real-time with friends and family! Windows Live Messenger

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template