วันอังคารที่ 17 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Think of SX110IS Powershot 9MP Silver Canon ?

great camera. I love this camera, great vendor, quick service. This is our second canon so we can both have one on us if we are in different cars. I have a bigger slr canon and this one takes just as good if not better with less hassel than the bigger camera. Gotta love it, quick easy and great pictures. I have recommended Canon Powershot SX110IS 9MP Silver to many of my friends and even a few strangers.
Window into the world. Excellent camera! We bought Canon Powershot SX110IS 9MP Silver for a friend in our country, Armenia, and he is not only very happy but also proud of Canon Powershot SX110IS 9MP Silver (and us choosing Amazon for that high quality product). Keep Canon Powershot SX110IS 9MP Silver up!
Can you handle it? I can't...... Personally, I think I purchased too much camera! I was looking for an easy point and shoot with a good zoom. The camera is a little bigger than I expected and already presented a problem when I was out with my friends and family. I kept putting the camera away instead holding on to it. The time in between pics for the flash to recharge is unacceptable! After reading so many reviews Canon Powershot SX110IS 9MP Silver seems the cameras with AA batteries tend to have a delay in between pics, why I don't know. That alone has steered me away from this camera. I'm a mom of 2 active boys and I wanted a camera that's easy to take along, take quick pics and easy to learn. The camera however, does take amazing pics and great video. However, a ton of my pics came out blurry, especially if I didn't remember to lift up the flash which I never did. There is just too much too learn with this camera and just too many features and setting. A little too overwhelming for me. Curious as to why the flash recharge is so long? Does anyone know? So I'm returning this camera and getting my SD750 fixed for the $100 Canon is going to charge me or I'm getting the A590is, not sure. Suggestions welcomed.


แบ่งปันรูปถ่ายกันอย่างง่ายดายด้วย Windows Live™ Photos ลากแล้วปล่อย

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template