วันอังคารที่ 17 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

You know about Canon A1000IS 10MP Powershot camera

Decent deal. Bought this camera because I was looking to own a cam that is AA battery operated. My old camera was a 2003 graduation gift (canon powershot sd100) and Canon Powershot A1000IS 10MP camera still works fine, I just fed up with keep buying new batteries (for $40) every year not to mention how much I hated to lose pictures due to battery issues. Now I can just replace the old batteries with new AAs and I'm good.

There are two things I don't like about this camera, the A1000IS. 1. the flash. The flash is at the very top corner of the camera and most of the times I don't even realize that I cover Canon Powershot A1000IS 10MP camera when I shoot the picture....and the picture will come out dark. Also, the flash on my old and now 6 year old Canon Powershot SD100was brighter and better than this one. 2. the materials used for this new camera are pretty cheap compared to my old SD100 which was hard metal not some cheap plastic like this. The pictures Canon Powershot A1000IS 10MP camera takes are nice but I'm not sure if it's any nicer then the ones I take with the SD100.
great gift idea for a first time digi cam owner. the item was purchased as a gift for a first time digital camera owner. the instructions are very clear and precise with pictures that help explain each function of the camera. after seeing some of the pictures taken with the camera one can be truly amazed at what such a small thing can do. crisp clear pictures. zoom in and out. ed Canon Powershot A1000IS 10MP camera pictures on computer after downloading from the camera. lots lots more. great for a beginner and can give you pohtographer quality.
Canon Powershot. Canon PowerShot A590IS 8MP Digital Camera with 4x Optical Image Stabilized Zoom

Great camera - my first digital and it's so easy to use. Just point and shoot.
I like Canon Powershot A1000IS 10MP camera .


Chat online and in real-time with friends and family! Windows Live Messenger

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template