วันจันทร์ที่ 16 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Canon MP PowerShot A470 7.1 answer

A terrific family camera~. This is a great camera. Has a 2.5" screen and it's quite bright. Canon PowerShot A470 7.1 MP has a zillion settings you can make, and all the bells and whistles the average user could ever expect from a less than $100. camera. I paid $91. free shipping. Ya can't beat Amazon for the great service and safe shopping .

For the photo nut who wants special effects, it'll take some doing: the F stop and the shutterspeed are automatic. Canon PowerShot A470 7.1 MP suits nme fine because I want to take pics, not spend all day fiddling with the cameras options. Canon PowerShot A470 7.1 MP does take great pics, no question! I'm quite pleased with it!!!

If I had to make a less than positive comment, it's that the 186 page manual is in PDF format; that means iit is in the Canon disk, not a printed manual! It's a bugger to print if you're not good at printing such PDF documents using both sides of the paper. On the computer screen, the manual is quite big and bright. Also if your sharp with computers, you can download the manual to your memory card and read the manual from the camera screen, while you're away from home and your PC!. All in all, it's not a camera for the very very photographically involved; but, rather, if you take lots and lots of pics of home, family, vacations, etc, you'll love the A470 Canon Powershot
Wow!. I had a Canon camera that was only a couple of years old, go missing. Even though Canon PowerShot A470 7.1 MP had a lot more features, I figured that I'd buy a cheap camera to replace it, for now. (Maybe it'll still turn up, if not I may get a fancy camera for a replacement later.)

The old one was 5 Mega pixels, the new one is 7 Mega pixels. What is shocking however, is the amount of improvements that were made in digital cameras, in only a couple of years. While the new camera is relatively cheap, Canon PowerShot A470 7.1 MP is vastly better than my old one (and the old one was very highly rated, and from the same manufacturer).

While the old camera would take decent pictures, to get the exposure and colors right, I would always run the pictures through Photoshop's Auto-correct mode, before printing them out. With the new camera, they have somehow improved the electronics so much that every picture looks good straight out of the camera, without any correction in external software. (The external software will further improve on the pictures, but they're pretty good, even without touching them up.)

I don't know if I just lucked out with this particular model of camera, or if every new camera is this good. Anyway, when I need another camera, I'm not going to waste my money on a high end feature loaded camera. I'll just buy another cheap highly rated camera in a couple of years, and by then the advances made will more than outweigh the premium that I'd have to expend to get a loaded camera, now.

All in all, this camera is a great buy, great value, and can't take a bad picture!
camera review. operates as expected. small and point and shoot, reasonable flash recharge, and repeat action is accepatble. I like Canon PowerShot A470 7.1 MP .


เพิ่มแผนที่และทิศทางไปสู่งานปาร์ตี้ของคุณ แสดงเส้นทาง!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template