วันพุธที่ 18 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Powershot 14.7MP SD990IS Silver Canon must go on

Awesome camera . I got this camera as a carry-around-on-an-everyday-basis camera - got a little tired of dragging my Canon 20D around.

This camera is very nicely built, feels very solid and sturdy. The button layout is very easy to use and very fast to maneuver. The learning curve is also quite short, as most things on the camera just makes sense.

The technical quality of the camera, leaves little to be desired. Canon Powershot SD990IS 14.7MP Silver takes amazing photos, of course with all the limitations such a small camera has. The zoom is nice and fast and focusing is most times spot on. Only thing I wish was better, was low light capability, but then again, no camera with a sensor and lens this small will do much better.

I can highly recommend this camera as an everyday use camera, due to it's light weight, small size and outstanding quality.

A general precaution to every photographer: always bring extra memory cards and batteries - you will end up snapping away..
Excellent Camera with 1 exception. I LOVE this camera, I bought Canon Powershot SD990IS 14.7MP Silver to upgrade from my PowerShot SD900 (10MP). The thought of having 14.7MP was too good to pass up - and the pictures Canon Powershot SD990IS 14.7MP Silver takes are astounding. Astounding clarity and detail. I love it. However a big drawback for me is Canon Powershot SD990IS 14.7MP Silver doesnt take High Resolution video like the SD900. Canon Powershot SD990IS 14.7MP Silver does take video, just standard 640x480, but those vids lack the sharpness and crispness that I am used to with the SD900. When I first realized this I decided to return the camera, but I am too hooked on the 14.7 now, so I am keeping both cameras. I want 1 camera to do both, guess I will have to settle for 2 for now.
Excellent camera. This Canon PowerShot does Canon Powershot SD990IS 14.7MP Silver all... I like Canon Powershot SD990IS 14.7MP Silver for its convenience without having to lug around a big dslr camera. Canon Powershot SD990IS 14.7MP Silver has image stabilization and Canon Powershot SD990IS 14.7MP Silver provides the photography enthusiast with a camera that can be used easily on auto mode or more professionally on a variety of other modes.


ดูส่วนอื่นๆ ของ Windows Live™ มากกว่าเมล–Windows Live™ เป็นยิ่งกว่ากล่องรับอีเมลของคุณ มากกว่าข้อความ

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

 
Dear Diary Blogger Template